I’ve been on the other side of the camera, so to speak, many times. I’ve interviewed doctors, lawyers, graduate students, even a curandero. But this is the first time I’ve been interviewed for MY stuff!
Janelle of Nomad Crafts Etc. put together an interview and some archived photos in her blog. Be sure to check it out for all of my People’s-magazine-worthy dirty little secrets.
If you like what you see, come say hello at my Etsy shop. There will be brand new items posted later this week… stay posted!
Posted in art, crafts, etsy, jewelry, vintage
Tagged Albuquerque, art, artist, beading, crafting, creative, design, etsy, gifts, interview, jewelry, media, new mexico, nomad crafts, santa fe, shopping, upcycled, vintage, vintage jewelry
Keywords for today’s post: Cheap. Easy. Efficient. Done in five minutes. Capiche?
1. Teacup rack, found on Hello Tiger!
2. Mason Jar storage, found on Crazy Domestic
3. Repurposed Apple Crates, found on Re-Nest
4. Chalkboard paint labels on mason jars by The Inadvertent Farmer
5. Chalk Holder from an old Drawer Pull by Half Pint Salvage
6. Shutter paper holder, found on Li’l Magoolie
7. Jewelry storage idea from Pottery Barn
8. China dish drawer storage by Martha
Posted in crafts, design, diy, vintage
Tagged crafting, crafts, creative, design, DIY, do-it-yourself, domestic, home, jewelry, new mexico, organization, storage, vintage
Since taking a course on osteology last semester, I’ve been drawn to anatomy charts. Aren’t these great?
1. Heart in a Jar by kivaford
2. Antique 1916 Human Anatomy/Organ Charts from kelleystreetvintage
3. Butterfly Wing Tags by CatnipStudioToo
4. Bone Butterfly Hair Pins by silentcheesecake
5. Little Skull Notebook by esbertscollection
Posted in art, crafts, diy, jewelry, photography, vintage
Tagged anatomy, anatomy charts, art, bones, doctor, geek, geekery, glass blowing, jewelry, medical, medical school, medicine, osteology, science, scientific, skeleton, vintage